Flooring CSR Hebel
Hebel PowerFloor system – a sound choice for a solid floor substrate for timber and steel joists.
PowerFloor is a strong and solid flooring system used in first floors or suspended ground floors, as well as decks and balconies.
PowerFloor panels are made from aerated concrete that’s reinforced with corrosion protected steel mesh. The panels are easily installed over steel or timber joists. The result is an excellent solid base for just about any floor covering.
The acoustic and thermal insulation benefits of PowerFloor can provide a more comfortable and tranquil home. You can feel safer knowing that Hebel is non-combustible and has proven fire resistant levels up to 240 minutes.
The PowerFloor system:
- eliminates squeaking associated with particle board floors and noise transfer
- has a solid feel eliminating the bounce and flex of timber sheet flooring
- has superior thermal performance – particularly for suspended floors on sloping sites
- is extremely strong – each panel is reinforced with corrosion-protected steel mesh
- panels fit snugly together to form a strong and smooth floor
- is installed like conventional particleboard using onsite tradesmen such as carpenters
- is not affected by weather during installation.